Carry Pistol I and Carry Pistol II
Must have firearm safety rules memorized
We will be shooting faster, farther, moving more, and sometimes doing everything with just one hand. After this class you begin to truly trust yourself as a shooter. You will understand far more about gunfighting with a pistol, and you will know what you should be practicing next.
One-handed Pistol manipulations
One-handed emergency and tactical reloads
One-handed pistol malfunction clearing
Long distance pistol shooting
Pressed contact shots
Compressed shooting positions
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection
3. 100 rounds of quality ammunition minimum (250 rounds recommended)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
4. Quality semi automatic pistol (not a revolver class)
5. Minimum of three extra magazines (if you have more, bring all of them)
6. Quality belt mounted holster, inner waistband kydex holster is preferred (ABSOLUTELY NO SERPA HOLSTERS)
7. Gun belt (watch youtube channel for reccomendations)
8. Magazine carrier
9. Water (lots of it!)
10. Note taking gear
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. Pistol (Glock 45 in 9mm, Glock 19 in 9mm, or Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm)
2. Holster (Inner waistband kydex)
4. magazine carrier.
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.