Learn to gunfight with a pistol and get licensed to carry It In this concealed carry class.
01/21/2023 SAT 9AM-5PM 01/22/2023 SUN 10AM-3PM LOCATION: ARES TRAINING FACILITY IN LEESBURG FL
02/09/2023 THUR 9AM-5PM 02/10/2023 FRI 9AM-5PM LOCATION: ARES TRAINING FACILITY IN LEESBURG FL
02/25/2023 SAT 9AM-5PM 02/26/2023 SUN 10AM-3PM LOCATION: ARES TRAINING FACILITY IN LEESBURG FL
03/11/2023 SAT 9AM-5PM 03/12/2023 SUN 10AM-3PM LOCATION: ARES TRAINING FACILITY IN LEESBURG FL
03/23/2023 THUR 9AM-5PM 03/24/2023 FRI 9AM-5PM LOCATION: ARES TRAINING FACILITY IN LEESBURG FL
04/29/2023 SAT 9AM-5PM 04/30/2023 SUN 10AM-3PM LOCATION: ARES TRAINING FACILITY IN LEESBURG FL
Just watch the firearm safety video before class
No other class will you learn more in one day. New and Experienced shooters are welcome. We are here to help people be best prepared for the worst situation, and that starts with proper training. This is a pistol class that teaches medical, firearm safety, gunfight oriented weapons handling, skill development, and tactics. This is the first step on the path to competency and proficiency.
The right to armed defense is a God given right ensured by the Second Amendment. Anyone who takes this class will receive information on the moral and legal use of force for self-defense and the defense of others at no extra charge. We would rather have more citizens trained and ready for the worst, than to make money off silly cheap CCW classes. If you are looking for a quick check in the box for a CCW permit, we are not the company for you.
Use of a tourniquet
Use of or threatened use of lethal force
Incapacitation vs lethality
Drawing from concealment
Emergency and tactical reloads
Movement and maneuvering
Use of cover, concealment and barriers
911 call interacting with Law Enforcement
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection and Eye protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
3. 750 rounds of quality ammunition minimum (bring as many more as you would like), (brass case ammo runs better)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
4. Quality semi automatic pistol (not a revolver class)
5. Minimum of three extra magazines (if you have more, bring all of them) (if you have a single stack gun bring six magazines)
6. Quality belt mounted holster, inner waistband kydex holster is preferred (ABSOLUTELY NO SERPA HOLSTERS, URBAN CARRY HOLSTERS, STICKY HOLSTERS, NYLON HOLSTERS, OR POCKET HOLSTERS)
7. Gun belt (watch our youtube channel for reccomendations)
8. Magazine carrier
9. Pants with belt loops (we are wearing our guns on our belts)
10. Closed toe shoes or boots (they will get muddy)
11. Note taking gear
12. Water (lots of it!)
13. Pack a lunch
1. UpLULA® – 9mm to 45ACP universal pistol mag loader (ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN) https://www.maglula.com/product/uplula-9mm-to-45acp
3. Camping chair
4. Cooler full of ice
5. Tight undershirt T-shirt for women (protects breasts from hot brass and you wont be worried about showing too much of your body when you draw from concealment)
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. Pistol (Glock 19 in 9mm)
2. Holster (Inner waistband kydex)
4. magazine carrier.
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.
Copyright © 2021 Combat Art Training - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder