Carry Pistol I
Watch the video above again. You should have the firearm safety rules memorized by now.
Most consider this advanced pistol training. This is a continuation of our concealed carry class. This class teaches you gunfighting. You do not want to be in a gunfight without completing this class and practicing what you learned. The tactics learned in this class will take you from a “Shooter” to a Gunfighter.
Threat focus shooting
Speed and precision shooting
Proper use of cover, concealment, and barriers
Shooting on the move and bounding
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection
3. 100 rounds of quality ammunition minimum (250 rounds recommended)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
4. Quality semi automatic pistol (not a revolver class)
5. Minimum of three extra magazines (if you have more, bring all of them)
6. Quality belt mounted holster, inner waistband kydex holster is preferred (ABSOLUTELY NO SERPA HOLSTERS)
7. Gun belt (watch youtube channel for reccomendations)
8. Magazine carrier
9. Water (lots of it!)
10. Note taking gear
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. Pistol (Glock 45 in 9mm, Glock 19 in 9mm, or Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm)
2. Holster (Inner waistband kydex)
4. magazine carrier.
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.