Carry Pistol I
Memorize the firearm safety rules
We will be hitting the ground running. This class is all about contact distance gunfighting. We will be learning various techniques for defending against blades, blunt objects, and unarmed attacks. Make sure you have practiced what you learned in Carry Pistol I before class.
Use of force
Shielding from a blade
Shielding from a blunt weapon
Braced contact shots
911 call interacting with Law Enforcement
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection and Eye protection (prescription glasses are fine)
3. 400 rounds of quality ammunition minimum
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
4. Quality semi automatic pistol (not a revolver class) (you do not want a gun with a hammer, backstrap safety, or thumb safety, in this class)
5. Minimum of three extra magazines (if you have more, bring all of them)
6. Quality BELT MOUNTED holster, inner waistband kydex holster is preferred (ABSOLUTELY NO SERPA HOLSTERS, NO NYLON HOLSTERS)
7. Bring a blue gun copy of your gun that fits in your holster if you have one.
8. Bring a Glock 17 holster if you have one.
9. Gun belt (watch YouTube channel for recommendations)
10. Magazine carrier
11. Water (lots of it!)
12. Pack a lunch
13. Note taking gear
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. Pistol (Glock 19 in 9mm)
2. Holster (Inner waistband kydex)
4. magazine carrier.
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.