Just watch the video above before attending class.
Learn how to use the most effective tool for gunfighting and become a rifleman! Rifles are easy to shoot but being able to shoot well does not make you a rifleman. This rifle class teaches you how to gunfight at close distance with a rifle in a fast and effective manner. Zero your rifles sights before class at 50 yards.
Incapacitation vs lethality
Emergency and tactical reloads
Close quarters shooting
Cover. concealment and barriers
Moving and maneuvering
Shooting on the move
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection
3. Eye protection (prescription glasses are fine)
4. Baseball cap
5. 200 rounds minimum of quality RIFLE ammunition (300 – 400 rounds recommended)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
6. Quality semi automatic rifle with sights and a sling (slings available in our store)
7. Minimum of three RIFLE magazines (if you have more, bring all of them)
8. Gun belt
9. RIFLE magazine carrier (you may use your pockets, just make sure the magazines fit)
11. Note taking gear
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. AR15 (M16A4 style very low recoil)
3. Magazine carrier
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.