LIVE FIRE CLASS INFORMATION
This class is all about getting you shooting better with a rifle. This is a skills based class. New and experienced shooters are welcome, both will grow during this class. You will be shooting faster, with more accuracy and precision. This is a fun class because we will be doing a lot of work on steel targets.
- Firearm safety
- Trigger control
- Resetting the trigger immediately
- Follow through
- Sight alignment, focus, and picture
- Ready ups
- CQB Holds
- Shooting with speed, accuracy, and precision,
- Fast target transitions
- Shooting on the move
- Stress fire
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection
3. 500 rounds of quality ammunition minimum (bring as much as you can)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
4. Quality semi automatic rifle
5. Minimum of three 30 round magazines (if you have more, bring all of them) (come with your magazines loaded at 28 rounds)
6. Rifle Sling
7. Magazine carrier (you can just put magazines in your pockets if you'd like)
8. Water (lots of it!)
9. Snacks (no lunch break)
10. Note taking gear
RENTAL GUNS, GEAR, AND AMMUNITION
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. AR15 (5.56/.223) or AK47 (7.62x39)
4. magazine carrier.
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order. (Steel cased ammo is only okay with AK47)
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.