11/06/2021 SATURDAY 7PM-1AM LOCATION: 11220 DWIGHTS ROAD, CLERMONT, FL, 34714
Music: Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
Carry Pistol I
You should have the firearm safety rules memorized by now.
Half the time the sun isn't out, power goes out inside buildings, but darkness can be your friend if you know how to use it. This is a class designed to build on your skills and tactics to win a violent encounter at night. Learning to multitask with a gun, flashlight, and your environment during a fight is not easy but it is critical. Most will never have the opportunity to shoot at night or get low light training before their fight, don't miss your opportunity.
Uses of a handheld and weapon mounted flashlight
Types of lighting conditions
Lumens, Candela, and beam patterns,
Natural night vision
Positive identification in darkness
Disorienting the threat
Using a flashlight light as concealment
One handed reholstering
Lowlight shooting without a flashlight
Handheld flashlight shooting techniques
Weapon mounted light shooting techniques
Effects of muzzle flash and gun smoke during lowlight shooting
Malfunctions and reloads with handheld and weapon mounted light
Use of cover and concealment with a flashlight
Shooting on the move and bounding with a flashlight
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection
3. 400 rounds of quality ammunition minimum (bring more ammo if you can)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
4. Quality semi automatic pistol (not a revolver class)
5. Minimum of four extra magazines (if you have more, bring all of them)
6. Quality belt mounted holster, inner waistband kydex holster is preferred (ABSOLUTELY NO SERPA HOLSTERS, NO URBAN CARRY HOLSTERS, NO NYLON HOLSTERS, NO SICKY HOLSTERS)
7. Gun belt (watch youtube channel for reccomendations)
8. Magazine carrier
9. Water (lots of it!)
10. Note taking gear
11. Bug spray (VERY IMPORTANT AT NIGHT)
12. Handheld flashlight (MANDATORY) momentary only button is preferred
13. Weapon mounted light (optional)
14. Three sets of extra batteries for each flashlight
15. Headlamp (optional but this will make taking notes and setting up your gear in between drills easier)
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. Pistol (Glock 19 in 9mm)
2. Holster (Inner waistband kydex)
4. magazine carrier.
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.