Watch the video above again.
This is gunfighting at longer distances. Use iron sights, red dot, or a magnified scope, it doesn't matter. We will be quickly and accurately engaging targets out to 400 yards. You will not be dependent on using your rifle but capable of using any rifle. Longer distance shooting will not be an obstacle after this class. Zero your rifles sights before class at 50/200 or 100 yards.
Calling your shots
Quickly changing positions
Zeros and holds
Buddy team communication
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection
3. Eye protection (prescription glasses are fine)
4. Baseball cap
5. 200 rounds minimum of quality RIFLE ammunition (300 – 400 rounds recommended)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
6. Quality semi automatic rifle with sights and a sling
7. Quality semi automatic pistol
8. Minimum of three RIFLE magazines (if you have more, bring all of them)
9 RIFLE magazine carrier (you may use your pockets, just make sure the magazines fit)
11. Note taking gear
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. Pistol (Glock 45 in 9mm, Glock 19 in 9mm, or Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm)
2. Holster (Inner waistband kydex)
3. AR15 (M16A4 style) or AK47 (M92)
5. Magazine carrier
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.