NONE REQUIRED - But we recommend taking Rifleman 1 or Rifle Skills 1 first
LIVE FIRE CLASS INFORMATION
This is gunfighting at longer distances. Use iron sights, red dot, or a magnified scope, it doesn't matter. We will be quickly and accurately engaging targets out to 300 yards and beyond. You will not be dependent on using your rifle but capable of using any rifle. Longer distance shooting will not be an obstacle after this class. Zero your rifles sights before class at 50/200 or 100 yards.
- Owning everything to 300 yards and beyond
- Gun handling
- Marksmanship fundamentals
- Calling your shots
- Quickly changing positions
- Barricade shooting
- Range estimation
- Zeros and holds
- Kentucky windage
- Buddy team communication
- Stress fire
- Battlefield pickup
- Gunfighting tactics
1. Positive attitude
2. Hearing protection
3. Eye protection (prescription glasses are fine)
4. Baseball cap
5. 500 Rounds of quality rifle ammunition FOR YOUR RIFLE
6. 40 Rounds of 7.62x39mm (this will be used with our AK47 for the battlefield pickup drill)
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class 813-380-5077
7. Quality semi automatic rifle with sights and a sling
8. Minimum of three RIFLE magazines (if you have more, bring all of them)
9 RIFLE magazine carrier (you may use your pockets, just make sure the magazines fit)
11. Note taking gear
RENTAL GUNS, GEAR, AND AMMUNITION
Pistols, rifles, extra magazines, holster, and magazines can be rented free of charge.
Select a date “WITH RENTAL GUN” to rent:
1. AR15 in 5.56/.223 (M4 style or M16A4 style very low recoil) or AK47 in 7.62x39 (ZPAP M92 AK Pistol)
3. Magazine carrier
You are responsible for bringing all other items.
If you need to buy ammo contact Cabragh Arms LLC, we can bring your ammo to class
Cabragh Arms LLC
Rentals guns must use FACTORY NEW, BRASS CASED, FULL METAL JACKET ammunition.
NO reloaded ammunition and NO steel cased ammunition. This keeps you safe and the gun in working order.
If you rent a gun and bring your own ammunition it must be in the ORIGINAL BOXES they came in. This ensures that there are no mistakes and the correct ammunition is used.
If you fail to follow these rules and your ammunition breaks a gun, you buy it.